[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Good framework to use in JBoss Portal?

amairahmed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 11:00:07 EDT 2009

Hi !

   Greetings!

I have looking into JBoss Portals and availbale frameworks and their integrations in portlet development. I had a small doubt regarding the framework support in portlet development. I need to use either one among struts/JSF/Spring Portlet MVC framework in one of my projects. My question is which one will be better suitable for portlet development and why?

Does using bridges in the development of portlets will leverage and support the same features and functionallities of JSR-168 portlet development features like Portlet Preferences, Request Types, Portlet Modes and various states? Is Spring Portlet MVC a good framework to go with portlet development?

I will really appreaciate, if I could able to find the feasible solutions.

Thanks and Regards,
Amair

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222035#4222035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222035