[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: customized error page question

ndrw_cheung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 15:30:12 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Sorry, I completely overlooked the fact that you stated which version you are using. For 2.4.x, look at jboss-portal.sar/conf/config.xml.

Thanks for the pointer. However, does that mean that ALL web applications I have for the portal (I only have 1 portal) will follow this configuration? Can I have a different error handling configuration for each web application? (i.e. MyApp1.war goes to MyApp1/WEB-INF/jsp/MyApp1Error.jsp when error is encountered, and MyApp2.war goes to MyApp2/WEB-INF/jsp/MyApp2Error.jsp.)

Also, I have seen a lot of posts about configuring the web.xml file with error-page tags. What is that used for?

  -Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222114#4222114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222114