[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Messaging blocked by long time-out

thammoud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 19:13:51 EDT 2009

ActiveMQ's solution was above and beyond the TTL. This is a serious issue that needs to be fixed by the JBOSS folks asap. No respectable messaging middle-ware should ever be held hostage to a rogue client.

Unfortunately, we had to abandon our migration to JBM from ActiveMQ because of this issue (and a couple of other anomalies that have to do with reconnects). While we love the clustering capabilities of the system, the reliability leaves much to be desired under stressful conditions. For now, our MDB no longer use jbossmq and now use JBM, our client interaction with our servers will stay with ActiveMQ until these issues are resolved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222172#4222172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222172