[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Remote Web Client - which client jars?

-christian- do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 06:39:19 EDT 2009

Hi there,

after moving my webclient from JBoss (5.0.1.GA) to separate servlet container (tomcat), I got
java.lang.ClassCastException
  | com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:229)
when accessing my EJBs via the web-client (in PortableRemoteObject.narrow). After hours of frustrating trial&error, I copied the whole content of [jboss-installation-dir]/client to the WEB-INF/lib directory of my web application and everything worked fine.

But having the hole bunch of jars from jboss's client directory in my web application's WEB-INF/lib directory is definitely not what I want.

So can somebody point me on a piece of docu where I can find out which jars from the client directory I really need?

Chrisitan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222293#4222293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222293