[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge error because of network problems also influences

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 07:27:57 EDT 2009

PROBLEMS SOLVED:

1. Message stuck issue
I solved it with my workaround with this force remote setting!
But I think it is related to this error:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1456
which is fixed now.

2. Connection error!
I am using the SSLBisocketInvoker and used the example configuration. This example configuration has not changed over the last versions!
As I saw now is that the standard remoting bisocket invoker has changed a lot. For example there are new configurations like:

  |                <attribute name="validatorPingPeriod" isParam="true">10000</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="validatorPingTimeout" isParam="true">5000</attribute>

If you miss them the defaults are 2 seconds periode and 1 second timeout.
This one second is too short on utilized systems and slower remote networks!!

Howard, Tim
there are more parameters in the default NON-SSL configuration that have changed.
Can you please validate which one are also applicable on the ssl invoker and then update the ssl configuration example at remoting-sslbisocket-service.xml??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222305#4222305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222305