[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss Web Console 4.2.1 on Gentoo Linux OS

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 11:49:03 EDT 2009

Now I am wondering how this worked for me. There are no such properties files - they would have to be in the server/all/conf directory, not in server/all/conf/props directory. (Maybe admin/admin is acceptable id when no file is found...)

Try copying the server/all/conf/props/jmx-console-*.properties files as server/all/conf/web-console-*.properties and see if that works. Or change the login-config.xml file to reference the files on props.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222395#4222395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222395