[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to reassign from group to actor using CommandService?

gfargone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 14:32:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am a new user of jBPM. Currently, I am creating ZK pages and accessing the jBPM engine through the CommandService interface in JNDI.

So far I have been able to create process instances, start tasks and generally navigate workflows with success.
However, I cannot find a way to reassign a task from the pool to an individual actor. I am missing the boat somehow probably.

Thanks,
Tamas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222430#4222430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222430