[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error handling in CommandServiceBean.execute

boercher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 20:03:35 EDT 2009

If this was not clear: The bug in my program caused a exception on command.execute(jbpmContext) which I only could see by debugging the CommandServiceBean since the exception from jbpmContext.close() hid the original one.

Corrrecting my proposal I'ld like to suggest that the exception from the finally block should only be ignored (i.e. only lead to an error message) if an exception has occured before.

Volker

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222475#4222475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222475