[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Help: how to look up ejb3 deployed in ear using jndi

zzuli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 23:11:12 EDT 2009

Hi,everyone:
    I'm trying to use jndi to look up ejb3 depoyed in ear-file. The structure of ear file is like: taas.ear\app.jar , the "app.jar" is where the ejbs are deployed.
    If i write code:
jndiContext.lookup("ServiceProviderDaoImpl/local");

    There will be exception:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ServiceProviderDaoImpl not bound

    However, if i deploy the ejbs directly in a app.jar which is not in a ear-file, then same same code will work fine.

   I cannot figure out how to write the correct code to look up the ejbs.
   I use jboss 5.0.1GA.
   Could anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222488#4222488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222488