[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How do I add the richfaces library to eclipse? (experien

Meghiddo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 3 13:44:29 EDT 2009

well icefaces gave me the same problem, but I have this problem fixed for richfaces at least.

first I had to manually add each JAR to my project.  Then restart eclipse.  Then start tomcat.  However all the JARs still were not being exported to tomcat/wtpwebapps/project/WEB-INF/lib, so I ahd to then copy and paste the actual JARs into that folder.  Then I restarted tomcat and the page showed up just fine.  This works for now, but every time I make a change and want to see it at local host I have to go through this process.  time consuming but better than that damn 404 error.

I liked IceFaces betetr honestly, but I seem to be having teh same issue, and have yet to figure out how to work around it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228176#4228176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228176