[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - publish user libraries to server

goldberg.howard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 4 12:31:52 EDT 2009

JBoss Tools 3.0, AS 5.01
I'm working on a drools-based ejb project.  I have a user library for the drools runtime jars, marked as export on the build path.  When I publish my project to the server, the libraries don't get published.  Where are dependent libraries supposed to be published to, and what am I missing in my project configuration?  All works fine if I manually add the jar files into the default/lib folder.

Thanks,
Howard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228386#4228386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228386