[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Use of CMP EntityManager in POJO

voidhawc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 01:14:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

What I'm trying to do is construct a POJO using the EntityManager injected into a session bean, pass it back to the calling session bean and use it (and the associated EM).

According to my reading of the persistence spec this should be fine (5.6.1). But it seems to trigger a NullPointerException within the JBoss/Hibernate code as soon as any EM method that accesses the PC is called(find specifically).

I'm using a default JBossAS 4.2.3.GA

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Grant

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228483#4228483