[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jboss messaging

analyst@8_java do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 04:47:34 EDT 2009

Hi Forum,

  We are implementing a application in which huge amount of data will come and will send to 4 systems using jms messaging, we used Queue. But it is taking 4 hr to send all the data to listeners (4 systems/computers).

To improve the speed we removed the Jboss messaging (sender and listener) concept in our application and we wrote a shell script to split the file into 4 parts and it will send it to four systems there the messages will further process. Due to this messages are sending with in 40 min.

Is there any way to do this using Jboss Messaging, so that my application will not take 4 hrs?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228531#4228531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228531