[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Conflict between ejb3 deployer and custom GenericAnnotat

gregory.mostizky@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 09:07:23 EDT 2009

I think it makes sense that the one you posted is the one causing the conflict.
Just from quick look at its source code, it seems that it applies additional filtering and scoping on top of GenericAnnotationDeployer which is consistent with what I saw when I disabled my custom deployer - I could get AnnotationEnviroment but some classes were missing (i.e. filtered out).

So the root of the problem seems to be that it is possible to use both of them and each one will try to overwrite AnnotationEnviroment attachment with slightly different data resulting in unpredictable behavior. Since both attachments are valid the fix IMO should be just assigning unique "attachment ids" to each one instead of both sharing AnnotationEnviroment.class

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228646#4228646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228646