[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SSO across multiple web apps and clusters using security tok

dbschofield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 11:39:43 EDT 2009

Given a JBoss environment which includes multiple web apps in multiple clusters and all are in the same security domain (use the same identity store).  Is there a JBoss SSO solution which does not use a server side replication solution and that does not introduce unrequired overhead like SAML would?

I am thinking of some type of security token solution but the closest I can find from JBoss is the Token Marshalling Framework from the JBoss Federated SSO.  Not sure this will do what I need though.

Thoughts? recommendations?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228703#4228703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228703