[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - xercesImpl conflict: How to isolate an EAR deployment

negora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 17:48:10 EDT 2009

Good nights:

I've been "googling" all the afternoon trying to fix a conflict between a version of "xercesImpl" which I use in an EAR file and the one employed by JBoss. After reading some forums and Wikis I've came to the conclusion that I need to isolate my EAR deployment in order to use its own and exclusive scope.

One of the documents which I've checked firstly is one located in the JBoss Wiki: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ClassLoadingConfiguration.

I'm using JBoss v. 4.2.2 (I can't use the newest version because I'm messed into a work in progress) and have tested 2 steps without success:

1 - Trying to configure the "ear-deployer.xml" to isolate EVERY application.
2 - Trying to configure the "jboss-app.xml" to use an exclusive loader repository.

Am I doing anything wrong? Thank you very much in advance.
Am I doing anything wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228774#4228774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228774