[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Which folder does hibernate.jar, hibernate-annotations.j

ezanih do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 22:02:26 EDT 2009

Many thanks, Jaikiran! I still remember you helping me out with my EJB3 JPA app the last time. BTW what IDE do you use ? You have not used Eclipse before ? How do you do your Java/JEE programming then ? Actually looking at the many forum replies I have received from the JBoss and Hibernate sites, many of the posters do recommend copying files to the JBoss server libraries - for example, if there is a later version or for ClassNotFound exceptions.

Is there anyone with Eclipse experience who can help me out ? Many thks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228809#4228809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228809