[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJBTHREE-1800

henrikthuesen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 02:26:18 EDT 2009

I am working on the same project as hilmer, and I would like to answer the above questions:

We currently have about 290 stateless session beans and no other kind of beans. Most of them have references via @EJB to 1-4 other beans. We have about 5 servlets and some special beans, which have more @EJB annotations in the order of 10-20.

We use both @Resource and @PersistenceContext; @Resource not so often, but we do have quite a few DAOs with references to  EntityManagers.

The number of methods per bean varies a lot, but it certainly fit into the range 2-20, where 20 is very rare. Typically in the order of 9 methods.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228824#4228824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228824