[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Hibernate Porting from Sun Java Application Server(JES) to J

meet_ravip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 06:55:14 EDT 2009

Any link or document to smoothly port the Hibernate applications running on Sun Java Application Server to JBoss.is there any limitation or known issues on JBoss Hibernate API's while porting from generic hibernate application?.We have used Hibernate Synchronizer for generating the mapping files,interfaces and DAO classes,So can we use the same files for JBoss as well?.is there any code change is required in terms of API's?(We assume yes,since JBoss has its own hibernate sdk)?.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228933#4228933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228933