[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Jboss Seam tool for eclipse issue

quintenjiang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 10:20:17 EDT 2009

Thank, I get other other problems,

Even I setup to output src/hot to default folder(classes). but actually I find it output both folders( classes and dev) to cause there are two seam components, how can I disbale dev folder? or it is bug?

Of couse, I can remove this dev folder after deploy and release, but currently I am in the middle of developing with eclipse, need normal enviroment.

Granites is open source (maybe belonging to Jboss) to communication between Seam and Flex)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229040#4229040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229040