[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Unable to create remote JMS Provider

dimar1975 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 11:43:46 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm trying to set up the JBM Bridge between two servers.
On one machine I have added the remote Provider which point to another JMS Server:

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"
  |                name="jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,
  |                name=MyRemoteJMSProvider">
  |   <attribute name="ProviderName">RemoteXAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |   <attribute name="ProviderAdapterClass">org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter</attribute>
  |
  |   <attribute name="FactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |
  |   <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |
  |   <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |
  |   <attribute name="Properties">java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |                                  java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
  |                                  java.naming.provider.url=10.2.20.246:1099
  |     </attribute>
  | </mbean>

Then I have added the bridge configuration file :

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.BridgeService"
  |                   name="jboss.messaging:service=Bridge,name=TestBridge"
  |                   xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Bridge-xmbean.xml">
  |      <depends optional-attribute-name="SourceProviderLoader">
  |                   jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=JMSProvider</depends>
  |      <depends optional-attribute-name="TargetProviderLoader">
  |                   jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=MyRemoteJMSProvider</depends>
  |      <attribute name="SourceDestinationLookup">/queue/exampleQueue1</attribute>
  |      <attribute name="TargetDestinationLookup">/queue/exampleQueue2</attribute>
  |      <attribute name="MaxBatchSize">5</attribute>
  |      <attribute name="MaxBatchTime">-1</attribute>
  |

  | </mbean>

however, as soon as I copy these files in the deploy folder the following error is issued:

17:37:47,803 WARN  [HDScanner] Failed to process changes
  | org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):
  |
  | *** CONTEXTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Name -> Dependency{Required State:Actual State}
  |
  | jboss.messaging:name=TestBridge,service=Bridge
  |  -> jboss.messaging:name=MyRemoteJMSProvider,service=JMSProviderLoader{Create:**
  |  NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.messaging:name=MyRemoteJMSProvider,service=JMSProviderLoader' **}
  |

  | *** CONTEXTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error
  |
  | jboss.messaging:name=MyRemoteJMSProvider,service=JMSProviderLoader -> ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.messaging:name=MyRemoteJMSProvider,service=JMSProviderLoade
  | r' **

It seems that MyRemoteJMSProvider is not found, however from the JMX console I can see that it it actually deployed......
I'm running JBoss 5.0.0 GA, is there any issue with this release ?
thanks
marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229091#4229091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229091