[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB jar cannot be deployed as a library (JBoss 5.0.1.GA)

bcowdery do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 13:21:01 EDT 2009

Sorry, i tried to change all those "subscription.ear" references to "application.ear" (i was trying to keep the example as generic as possible) but i must have missed one.

Looks like scanning of EAR lib directories is already disabled in the metadata-deployer-jboss-beans.xml configuration file (EarLibExcludeDeployer).

The post you referenced was never resolved either, fortunately the poster created a bug (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6842) which seems like it will encompass this issue once its resolved. I'll be running some tests with JBoss-5.1.0.CR1 to see if maybe this problem was resolved with the newer release of Jboss Deployers.

But chances are I'll just have to live with it and watch the JIRA bug for a resolution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229120#4229120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229120