[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Communication between nodes

ekobir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 06:53:04 EDT 2009

Hi All

I'm struggling to deploy singleton jboss service. Can you provide some feedback what it is wrong with following config file?

The problem is that I'm not able to set TargetName attribute of HASingletonController.

Note: I'm using jboss-eap-5.0--> Supported Alpha Version

11:48:55,438 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Configured: name=xyz:service=TestServiceHASingletonController state=Instantiated mode=Manual requiredState=Configured
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception setting attribute TargetName on mbean xyz:service=TestServiceHASingletonController

Caused by: javax.management.InvalidAttributeValueException: Set attribute  has class class javax.management.ObjectName loaded from null that is not assignable to attribute class class javax.management.ObjectName loaded from BaseClassLoader at 15b9a0c

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229359#4229359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229359