[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBOSS JMX port

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 13:28:12 EDT 2009

Not exactly sure what you are looking for. Most people look up the jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor in JNDI - this yields an MBeanServerConnection object.

The URL that you can pass to JMXServiceURL is service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://:/jmxconnector (see http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10947). I know this works for 5.x, and I think it works for 4.2.x, but it does not work for earlier versions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229511#4229511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229511