[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Skipping a task node

pjacobsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 16:12:47 EDT 2009

It's not an option that our user community would accept (i.e. the option you suggest has been posed and shot down as the skip feature is already possible in our current workflow engine).

Customer's workflows typically have hundreds of tasks any of which workflow managers can elect to "skip".  Placing a decision node in front of every task would put a burden on the process designers to create decisions in front of them and would make the graphs  tougher to decipher when we double the node counts by putting "skip" decisions in front of every task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229544#4229544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229544