[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: xercesImpl conflict: How to isolate an EAR deployment

negora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 18:53:08 EDT 2009

More information... I've checked this line in "deploy/jboss-web.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml":

  | <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute>

I know, it has nothing to do with the deployment of EAR files, but has made me discover why in another past project I could use "xercesImpl.jar" inside of a web application without conflicts: Because it's using an independent class loader (the one from Tomcat) instead of the JBoss one.

So the question now is... Is it impossible to use any library which is already used by JBoss for itself? Will they be in conflict forever?

If so, then I guess I'll have to get used to employ the versions used by every version of JBoss and get resigned to it ;) .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229572#4229572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229572