[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss 5.0.1 war deployment problem

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 8 11:40:40 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : 2009-05-08 16:03:20,398 WARN  [org.jboss.detailed.classloader.ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error d
  | uring load of:org.xml.sax.XMLReader
  | java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
  | 	at java.util.zip.Inflater.init(Native Method)
  | 	at java.util.zip.Inflater.(Inflater.java:75)
  |
  | The org.apache.cocoon.servlet.* stuff is initialization code inside my app framework, preparing for reading configuration from xml.

Looks very much similar to this http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216193#4216193

Please create a thread in the AS5 forum for this OutOfMemoryError with the details of your application (and you can point them to this thread).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229772#4229772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229772