[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 4.2.3 errors

kumarranga do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 8 22:08:33 EDT 2009

What would be the maximum memory I can have in JBOSS 4.2.3 ?

My current settings are:
 JAVA_OPTS="-Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -XX:PermSize=384m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"

If I increase the permsize and/or maxpermsize, i am getting error on startup:

I have a 4GB RAM on the server. Any suggestions are appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229836#4229836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229836