[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Performance Issue with JBP2.7.1; Any workaround??

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 10:57:00 EDT 2009

"vivek_saini07" wrote :
  | We build portal-core-lib.jar from SVN and deployed it in our setup. Problem got resolved  by this,   although we got  surprised  by addition of  two new methods in CustomizationManager interface since we have our own implementation for CustomizationManagerService.

Ah, sorry about that. Then again CustomizationManager is not part of the public API... :)
May I ask why you need your own implementation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230089#4230089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230089