[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - EJB3 WS endpoint generates a weird WSDL

sebastiendeg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 15:26:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using EJB3.0 on JBoss 4.2.2.

When my WSDL get generated, it contains unnecessary layer for input and output paramters.

For example, for a Service :

public UserAccount login (String login, String password);

The WSDL will have 2 object that represents the return UserAccount :

<xs:complexType name="loginResponse">

  | <xs:sequence>
  | <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="return" type="tns:userAccount"/>
  | </xs:sequence>
  | </xs:complexType>
  |

  | <xs:complexType name="userAccount">
  | </xs/complexType>

As you can see the "loginResponse" is just a uneeded wrapper around the UserAccount return type.

I'm just lookign for a way of avoiding that, of maybe if someone can explain how I could generate the EJB impl from a WSDL.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230195#4230195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230195