[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: RA deployment with native libraries

EricHardesty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 16:40:09 EDT 2009

I'm not looking at having the JVM load that libraries.  The code I have, which supports updating of the libraries for a newer version, without redeploying the RAR.  I copy the physical location of the file to another location so that versioning can be done.

Can you tell me where the files are laid down physically since they aren't anywhere within my server?  If this is not possible in JBoss, that would be useful to know also since I'll just skip past JBoss and more to other application servers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230213#4230213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230213