[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - how to make webservice interface method to refer the fault c

meet_ravip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 01:45:16 EDT 2009

Hi,
We are doing the parlay-x webservice development for its sendsms api using topdown approach(wsdl to java) with jboss jax-ws tools(wsconsume).This particular wsdl files splitted into interface file,service file,some common xsds and all.
When we run the wsconsume tool with jax-ws binding file it generates the classes on the specified packages.But the generated webservice interface class referring the fault classes on the same package instead of referring our custom package.i can able to rename the fault classes using jax-ws binding file,but i couldn't stop it creating the fault classes and refer it to other package class.
 Is there any way to resolve this?.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230268#4230268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230268