[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timer for mail node or task node??

Sujatha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 09:07:03 EDT 2009

Hi

I want an  email as specified by the mail node to repeat every 24 hours until the task has been completed. The structure is

start

mail node - which sends an email that task is assinged to a person

task node - which required the person to approve or deny

Here I want the mail node to repeat sending the email to the person until the task node is actioned.

Where do i Configure the timer - is it task node or email node? If i configure in email node it does not work as it automatically transitions to the task node..If i specify in task node it works but it uses a standard text format fromt the jbpm.mail.templates.xml file (task-assign template)..

What i ideally want is the same email content in email node to be repeated until the task is actioned? Could anybody help me on this please??????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230452#4230452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230452