[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - change welcome page

pippodev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 11:10:09 EDT 2009

HI, I want change my welcome page, I use Jboss 4.2.2 in my web site. How can i do?

I'd prefer that jboss automatically sends visitators to the main web application, so the first page will become the welcome page of this application... another thing: is possiblie that this main application has no context path (so to refer to HelloServlet I can use http://mydomain/HelloServlet instead  of http://mydomain/mainapplication/HelloServlet)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230532#4230532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230532