[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messages getting stuck in delivery on a clustered queue

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 11:46:02 EDT 2009

Hi, I think your issue is same as JBMESSAGING-1456/JBREM 1112.

I think you need to wait for the fix, which should be soon.

 It's a mixed issue of JBM and JBR. This issue will cause not only message stuck due to client failover, but also incorrect consumer/message count. So as long as client failover happens often, you will have a good chance to get message stuck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230547#4230547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230547