[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - integrating jbpm-3.2.6-SP1 with jboss 5.0.0

arpan25 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 18:57:23 EDT 2009

hi,

I am using the jbpm-3.2.6.SP1-installer.jar to install jbpm 3.2.6.SP1.
Is it necessary to download the optional component for JBoss ?
If yes, how do I Integerate jbpm with jboss ? I am getting many server folders.. I am confused, Becos I tried to deploy my application after installation and I cannot see any process instances after deployment, maybe JBoss and JBPm are not integrated properly..Can anyone help ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230630#4230630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230630