[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Using MySQL with JMS

muddassar.shaikh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 22:32:34 EDT 2009

Hi
I am using Jboss 4.2.3, I replaces the hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml with mysql-jdbc-state-service.xml and hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml with mysql-jdbc2-service.xml.
I changed the data source to point to the datasource created for my jms messages.

<depends optional-attribute-name="ConnectionManager">jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=jmsDataSource</depends>
However when I try to start my server, it fails to deploy the MDBs and fails with error 'Could not find the queue destination-jndi-name' and then 'javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException'.

Am I doing it write or is there more to it than meets the eye?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230639#4230639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230639