[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ProcessClassloader question

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 03:47:04 EDT 2009

long is not a class but a primitive datatype. So therefore I was surprised to see that. Because of the very limited amount of information you gave, I thought you were using 'long' as an actionhandler or somthing. That would be really weird, but that is what the stacktrace suggests.

And even now you give way to little info. The getRolesBySystemId is not a method in jBPM 3 (at least my search dit not return anything) So it is hard for us to help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230683#4230683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230683