[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Linking subprocess with main process?

Sujatha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 04:27:10 EDT 2009

Hi All

I have few mail nodes and task nodes which i repeat in every different process i create.

I know i can create a common subprocess and link it to this. But how should the sub process structured? Should it have a start and end node? How does the linking work? If i create the subprocess and deploy it and then give the subprocess name in the main process..it does not seem to locate it..rather complains that process definition is null..

anybody have idea how to do that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230700#4230700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230700