[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Trouble mapping xsd to package in a binding file

alkahere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 05:34:28 EDT 2009

In my web services implementation I have wsdl definition which are divided into three files for each service. For example a AAA service wsdl is defined by aaa_service.wsdl, aaa_interface.wsdl and aaa_types.xsd files. As the names suggest aaa_service.wsdl contains binding and port details,  aaa_interface.wsdl contains types and messages information and aaa_types.xsd contains object definitions. Also aaa_interface.wsdl imports  aaa_types.xsd, which intern gets imported by aaa_service.wsdl We are using wsconsume to generate artifacts for both client and server side. Having said that,
1) If I create binding file to keep all the classes of aaa_types.xsd in common package I get the following error "aaa_types.xsd is not a part of this compilation.". Is there anyway I can resolve this problem without changing my wsdl?
2) Is there a way I can generate client-side and server-side artifacts separately, like it is in wscompile?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230731#4230731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230731