[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: can jbpm work with more then one cfg file?

Elhanan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 09:27:09 EDT 2009

yes, but in our case we place the file in the EAR,

however our ear is divided into logical applications which seperated by package names so each application needs it's own jbpm.cfg.xml file  like so:

name.ear/classes/com/pnx/app1/jbm.cfg.xml
name.ear/classes/com/pnx/app2/jbm.cfg.xml

but code in hibernate converter of usertype also calls static configuration  method... which always looks for a jbpm.cfg.xml in the root class path

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230838#4230838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230838