[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Tool for documenting MC beans

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 13:14:47 EDT 2009

"jesper.pedersen" wrote : David, show me the documentation for

  |   |     <bean name="LogBridgeHandler" class="org.jboss.logbridge.LogBridgeHandler"/>
  |   |

  | and why it would be needed when building a container based on MC.
  |
  | Or should I just scan your projects and look for MC beans ?

It's not needed when building a container based on MC.  This is, in fact, only needed for JBAS 5.1.x because the old log service is still based on mbeans.

So my point remains.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230913#4230913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230913