[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: How to set EJBContext callerPrincipal from LoginModule?

bbunderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 17:45:45 EDT 2009

Not having access to a custom principal is big problem for us. I posted a comment to the JIRA issue (two actually, sorry, browser wierdness) and I also voted on the issue.

I'm not sure how to work around this other than to write some sort of interceptor to basically do the work that I wanted to do in my custom LoginHandler.

Does anyone out there have a suggested work around for this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230961#4230961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230961