[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - [Urgent]: EJBs and web services in Jboss a/s 4.2.2 GA

veneetr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 14 09:48:04 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask for a help in a scenario that i am facing:

I have a Application that relies on EJBs for Business Logic

I basically use the Jboss A/s[4.2.2 GA] server for the same and now there is a need to Expose these bean methods through a web service
so that our web team can make use of the same Business logic.

Currently i have implemented a End point interface that my Bean class implements so that i can expose
my bean methods to the web team

Req:
I want to create a separate Enterprise Bean which resides in the same JVM as my Application bean , and acts as a wrapper for my application bean

Also,
Further elaboration of the problem is as follows:

THE existing Application beans Remote interface has all the business methods that i want to expose.

The new bean should act as a delegate which intercepts the web clients call extracts the request from the call
and passes it to the application bean methods.

So this basically requires that new bean should be able to communicate with my application bean (Which is BTW a stateless session bean)
and pass on clients requests to the same.

Kindly provide suggestion for the same or any ideas as soon as possible

--
thanks again
veneet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231086#4231086