[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - jboss and spring libraries

pelirr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 14 10:46:11 EDT 2009

Hello, I have a problem with an aplication type .war, when I deploy with jboss I get this error:

ERROR [HelloWorld] Error configurando escuchador de aplicacion de clase org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: or.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

it seems that jboss not take the ContextLoaderListener class, but this class is inside the spring-web.jar library and this library is in WEF-INF/lib of my app.war. I don't know why server not found it. I prove putting in archive pom.xml of server the following:

org.springframework
spring
2.5.5

org.springframework
spring-web
2.5.5

but it ocurrs same error. Can anyone help me? Thanks, and regards

PD: The app.war is one example of HelloWorld of AnayaMultimedia, but in the example of the book there are missing libraries of spring, and there is to modify it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231101#4231101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231101