[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Oracle datasource - define schema

jaredholdcroft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 02:47:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to set the schema used in an Oracle datasource?  We use CMP in our app and on startup, when checking for the existence of the underlying tables, it is finding tables in other schemas than the one defined by the username and password.

>From searching other issues similar to this the common answer is to user SCHEMA.TABLE_NAME in the CMP definition but in our case we will not be able to guarantee this schema name until deployment.

Thanks,

Jared

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231199#4231199