[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Re-deployment questions?

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 03:05:01 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

For my original question, I want to inform end user with a message (webpage) about the upgrading of web application whenever the end user access the web application.

Does anyone have good idea to accomplish this objective? If we set the error webpage for 404 only in that web application, it won't work when stop/undeploy that web application. If we set the error webpage 404 globally in the whole JBoss,  it may lead to wrong message to other application users.

My main question is how to nice upgrade the web application, not just undeploy or delete that web application.

Thanks anyone's help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231206#4231206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231206