[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering JBOSS 5.0

ekobir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 06:42:04 EDT 2009

Hi

I think farmin is not available on jboss 5.0.0GA but will be available with 5.1.0GA via profile settings.

In order make cluster between to nodes, you can download 5.0.0GA

start with on Node 1

./run.sh -c all -Djboss.partition.name=xyz -Djboss.messaging.ServerPeerID=1

start with on Node 2
./run.sh -c all -Djboss.partition.name=xyz -Djboss.messaging.ServerPeerID=2

I dont think you need to edit anything else. If there is already running clustered environment in your local network, you might want to following parameter as well

-Djboss.partition.UdpGroup= UDP_ADDRESS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231271#4231271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231271