[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem executing two timers simultaneously from fork

harini mj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 08:34:29 EDT 2009

Hi,
      I am using jbpm 3.2.3 ,i am facing an issue in implementing a particular requirement,I have a fork node which leads to two tasknodes ,tasknode1 and tasknode2 within each task node i have a timer with action associated to each of them.

The issue is timers are not executed simultaneously by the scheduler i have jobexecutor servlet entry in web.xml i am using tomcat server.

Only one of them gets executed properly and the count value is also incremented if same time is given for both timers.

On giving different duedate for both timers the actionhandlers are executed properly.else a delegation exception is arised in jbpm job table for one of them.
Can anyone please help me out and tell is ther any way to achieve simultaneous execution of these timers.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231302#4231302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231302