[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem with logs

chuchuaguilera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 15:03:08 EDT 2009

Thanks for your quik answer. In our search for the cause of the problem we changed the original daily rolling file for a single rolling file, increasing the max file size parameter to 100 Mb.:

We're using another one:

     <!-- Original

      -->

Yes, I'm using tail -f server.log for a kind of monitoring process, becouse or the problem. I've noticed that there is a message just before it stop logging:
"ERROR: invalid console appender config detected, console stream is looping".
I'm sorry for know nothing about Mbeans. And finally, yes, we use  jboss-log4j.xml file.
Thanks again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231389#4231389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231389